As I told you in my last blog, productivity tips, I love to do lists. I make a to do list for everything, from my daily chores and school work to my goals, dreams.
So, I decided to create a blog section where I will write the things I want to achieve in a month. Since, starting from the beginning of the month is so cliche, I decided I will write this list a week before a month ends.
So this month I will write my goals for the the next four weeks (May 25 – June 24) . As you know, I like to categorize my to do lists so I will do that here too.
- Study for my exams – to score the target grades below.
- Score 9 or 10 (out of 10) at my Gastroenterology Exam – This is going to take some hard work.
- Score 9 or 10 (out of 10) at my Radiology Exam – This shouldn’t be that hard.
- Score 9 or 10 (out of 10) at my Immunology exam – Piece of cake.
- Do some reading on respiratory diseases – I am trying to revise some this I learned this year,
so I should make a routine out of this. My target for this month is two chapters.
- Attend the Oncology Conference – I will attend it this week.
- Attend the University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Carol Davila” Conference – I will attend it next week.
- Validate my insurance – I just need to get a paper on the other part of the city and I postponed this a lot of time.
- See an orthopedist – I think I overworked at the gym and managed to get an inflammation of the knees. They hurt after I go to the gym even if don’t push myself too hard. I really need to ask an opinion about this, so I have to go see one of my teachers and see what they advise me to do.
- Continue going to the gym – The goal is to go at least three times a week, also I need to define a workout routine that fits me best.
- Journal everyday – It’s hard to keep up with it, but it really helps and I want to do it everyday.
- Meditate everyday – Manage to meditate every day for at least 5-10 minutes. Let’s see if meditation work for me.
- Self awarness – My therapist gave me an exercise to practice self awarness, so the goal is to practice it everyday.
- Read two books – I started reading The Citadel by A.J. Cronin and The Dalai Lama on Happiness, Life, Living, and Much More. I want to finish these two books, because I loved them so far.
- Photography – Lately I’ve been into photographing random things in the city. If you follow me on Instagram or if you seen my blogpost Bucharest in pictures, then you are familiar with it. I want to continue with this and take beautiful pictures as frequently as possible.
- House of Cards – If you watch this show, you probably know how good, amazing, wonderful, extraordinary it is. On May 30, the new season will be released (and they will release the whole season at once). The world will stop on that day and I will binge watch the whole season, because … well, who doesn’t love Frank Underwood.
- Going Home – I want to visit my parents at the end of the month. I am no sure yet if my schedule will allow it, but I really hope it will because I need a break and some family time.
- Friends – Spend more time with my friends outside of school. Go out at least once a week with them.
- Expand my knowledge about HTML, CSS, PHP and WordPress – I already started reading books and I can say that I learned a few things. I will continue learning this month.
- Create a new theme – I already started creating a new theme. It takes a lot because I am testing codes I read about, I am trying to figure out how to create some features and it takes a lot of time. Practicing is a great way to learn. But it will be ready until my website anniversary.
- Organize my blog – I want to go through old posts and categorize them, so they will be easier to find.
- Celebratory Post – I already started to write a special blog post for that day (June 28th). You’ll see what it is about then <3.
- Blog at least two times in a week – I started to love sharing things with you. This is not going to be hard.
- Get my driver’s licence – I can’t really control this, but I hope I will be calm, relaxed and focused on that day so that I can pass my exam. Let’s hope for the best <3. (June 6th)
These are my goals until June 24. I hope I will manage to accomplish most of the things I wrote here. I also tend to exaggerate with things I want to accomplish and I end up not having enough time to do them. But I will try my best to do what’s here because these are the things that are really important to me.
Do you have a goals to do list? Am I the only one who exaggerates with too many items on my to do lists? Let me know in the comments below. Until next time, take care <3.