Remember how I was telling you I wanted to do some blog series, I figured out the days I am going to post and everything. I am still not sure about what to blog about, but I have a few ideas. I decided that every two weeks I am going to do a blog called “10 Things” in the days of Friday.
Today I am going to tell you 10 things about me. They are random facts and I am going to say a few words about every single one of them.
1. I like watching romantic comedies even if some of them are such a cliche. I mean, I watch them, and I am like “this is so stupid, this never happens in really life”, but I am still watching them. it’s one of my guilty pleasures.
2. I am a procrastinator. If I have a long to do list, I look at it and I try to postpone every single thing until the last moment. I am so lazy and I like to just hand around doing nothing even if I have a million things I have to get done. Then I regret it of course, because I have to do everything in a hurry.
3. I start books that I never finish. I have started so many books to read and I never finish them. It’s frustrating, because when I see a book I want to read in the store, I read half of it and then something gets in the way and I can’t finish them, I just forget about them and then I buy another book and I start that and it happens again. I have a goal that until the end of the year finish reading all the books I started reading. I have a few, but right now I started to read another one I bought yesterday (and it’s a trilogy).
4. I love young adult fiction. The hunger games, Divergent, Champion, Delirium etc. I love them. These are the books I always finish reading. I think I can relate with the characters (even if I am older than them) and I love the dystopian societies. It’s again one of my guilty pleasure.
5. I am passionate about WWII and Hitler. I like reading about it, I love watching documentaries about it. I guess I am just trying to understand how could the nazi kill so many people without any remorse. In my opinion it was the worst thing in the history. So many innocent people died. I don’t want to imagine what would’ve happened if Germany won the war. I am glad they didn’t.
6. I have in interest in politics. Politics was a subject that interested me. It is because politicians determine our future. The problem is that I get really annoyed because you don’t have to be a genius to figure out somebody is a liar and nothing’s ever change.
7. I am scared that Trump is going to win. I know I am not an US citizen and it may seem that I shouldn’t be concerned what happens in the US, but I am. The reason why I am concerned is that the US is one of the greatest powers on the world, and the decisions the politicians take there influence the whole world, including me. In my opinion Donald Trump is not a leader. He is a very good business man, but he is not a politician and he doesn’t have what it takes to be a president. He is right about a few things, but on other matters he is an extremist. I don’t like Clinton either, but between them, I would choose Clinton if I were to vote (at least she knows what diplomacy is considering that she was the first lady, she was secretary of state and she knows more about presidency and heavy decisions a president has to make than Trump will ever know).
8. I like helping people. I consider that everyone needs help sometimes. We can’t do it all alone. I am happy to help people, I am always nice to everyone and I try not to jump to conclusions too fast. I consider than in order for my existence in the world to mean something you have to do good.
9. I hate hurting people and I hate being disrespectful to people, no matter what they do. If I consider that I’ve had enough and somebody hurts me and does me harm, I like explain to the person what they did and that I am hurt. If they keep doing it I prefer to distance myself from that person in time, without creating a fuss about it and continue my life in peace.
10. I didn’t always wanted to become a doctor. I wasn’t passionate about medicine when I decided to apply for medical school. I took a decision based on facts and what’s better for my future. I came to love it along the way. I was so scared in my first year that I will not like it, that I worked so hard to do something I will not like. But fortunately I discovered that I like what I am studying, I like helping people, I am not grossed of everything I see in the hospitals. It’s good. I don’t regret my decision. The only problem I have is that the stress is so high, that it affected my health, but I guess that’s the price you have to pay in order to help other people. You have to sacrifice something.
These were some facts about me. I know they are random but I just wrote the first thing that came into my mind. I am not a very interesting person. I will write another 10 things post in two weeks, so stay tuned. Now I would like to know something about you:
1.Can you relate to any of these facts?
2. Tell me three facts about you. I want to get to know you better.